Friday, January 8, 2010

friday

serena i will do my best to keep you updated, especially if jdate becomes a topic of discussion. but jdate is really just a device i use for my mother to upset my father. also january is like the worst month to be asked to loose weight. all i want to do is eat chocolate and pack on my winter weight so i can hibernate without starving.

also because im admittedly creepy i was lurking on a friends facebook (holler foran) and i stumbled upon a quote i hadnt read in a while. its from an old pal oscar wilde, and goes as such:

"it is absurd to divide people into good and bad. people are either charming or tedious"

isnt that so true. i mean quotes are quotes for a reason, and when it resonates it really rings loudly sometimes.

tomorrow is our all staff breakfast at work, im dragging my mother and two younger brothers. i feel like my restaurant job holds the same importance to me as being on a youth soccer team. im not sure if thats charming or tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment