Monday, September 20, 2010

sorry serena, boston is out

rome is back in

no decision yet.

off the topic of extern, i feel that i may have become a grifter. or at the very least a drifter. i say grifter because it sounds more hardened, but thats mostly because it in fact is. and while i cant attest to other peoples perceptions of me, i would suggest that though i do tend to lead a nomadic lifestyle im not quite a swindler. i could be wrong.

every weekend lately i find myself floating from place to place, someones bed (calm down, alone) to someone elses couch. trains that are supposedly on fire somewhere along the line, to hoping onto all sorts of different kinds of regional and local transportation, and all the while with a backpack full of knives in tow, tagging along to bars and bowling alleys alike at this point. lucky for me, i suppose, that less people are interested in what i have in my paul ll bean bag.

people i havent seen in years are being dragged into my chosen, and apparently preferred, homeless lifestyle. it is, of course, almost sukkot, so perhaps my homelessness and transiency has a deeper meaning. i just now thought of that, but who's to say my subconscious hadnt already.

thats pretty much all i have to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment