Friday, October 11, 2013

ive been sitting and staring at this god damn computer all day. how do people do this? i managed to come up with a 12 song playlist that took me 4 hours to compile, and i only barely like it. ive written 2 entries in here.  i made my bed, sort of. what else really? like a couple of other things. and now im exhausted.

im moving soon. and im really excited for it. my new room has a window. and a wall of bricks. i want to make it look like im an interesting wild west explorer in there. mostly i want to write while the sun drenches me. thats unrealistic because i think the window leads to an alley, but god's great light will find me even down there. one of my new roommates has a hairless cat. her name is olivia, which is my middle name. i cant wait until she an i can spend a lot of time together. i find that cats make really good friends. i know its not just me, other people feel that way too. my new roommate is one of them, but she isnt the only person i was referencing. maybe ill show you pictures of my new room and my new friend once i move in.

No comments:

Post a Comment