Saturday, March 15, 2008

back in action

So I'm back from my vacation in America. (I won't write about that here, numerous questionable decisions concerning legality made there aside this blog isn't called Oh, America is it?) Unlike what appears to have been the majority of you were thinking I neither stayed in the motherland nor was arrested, so Kudos me! Now it is true that I did almost miss my connecting flight out of Switzerland (Damn/thank you xanax) (at least I didn't post embarrassing things on Facebook, ahem ahem!) Lucky for me these two Israeli women I'd noticed photographing my grotesque form "napping" on the stiff backed Swiss designed airport chairs earlier in the morning roused me from my prescription daze and pointed out pretty much everyone had boarded. Embarrassing round one, guess who I was sitting next to on the plane, embarrassing round two...cue to more xanax.

Cue to three days later...Now awake and in Israel me and all my luggage managed to find our way safely back to Beit Shemesh. I'm apparently a high functioning anti-anxiety pill user, that or people felt too bad to rob the homeless looking special needs girl on the train. Since my mind is now lucid* for the most part it's time to get down to business. This Bat Mitzvah of mine is in full swing and I'd better get in some real good batting practice before the big day. Lucky for me I've got a real feminine sing-songy sort of voice, so I don't have to worry about sounding like I'm really a 13 year old boy teetering on the edge of the precipice that is PUBERTY...

*lucid of course just means substance free and not clear thinking when referring to myself

as a fun little side, last night we went bowling in Rehovot, I was "drunk" I think I got a 5 one game. It's not a strong suit apparently. Some punk kids stole like 200 sheckel from us. I just said "punk kids" and meant it, is this the decline of my youth?

Serena is out of town, the house feels unbalanced without her here. She's been gone for like a day, maybe I'm codependent.

two weeks left before Tel Aviv, still no housing, I'm not so nervous, though I probably should be.

syntax
grammar
punctuation
and capitalization
are all for the birds

But seriously how am I going to change the name of this blog when I move back home, people are obviously going to be interested in hearing about my day to day still DUH I'm going to be a sophomore at a commuter college in the suburbs! I'm confident we'll find a way friends.

This has dragged on for far too long and I've allowed myself far too many tangents, sorry


Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment