Wednesday, April 30, 2008

well ok

ok so almost too much has happened since I last posted. Im going to briefly summarize it all up and say, both my parents/grandmothers visit and my bat mitzvah were lovely. Do you know how before something happens you have an image of how it will turn out in your mind. How people will react, what things will be like, you know all that jazz? Well it was actually like that, and its never like that.


Ive also been violently ill, shil shul, it’s a killer ya know. Thank the heavens im better now, but there sure were a couple of days where I was about ready to cut my little tum-tum out my body and toss it onto the ground, good as it was doing me. sitting in our steamy horrible little apartment for three full days watching the foul programming on HOT television networks was less than thrilling, although I did force myself into finishing a lesson before dying (reading is good kids). what an interesting message for those of you thatve read it (although ive heard it was quite a popular read in like sixth grade so I doubt most of you remember it) one day I hope to be reading at my equivalent grade level, which is still, as Ive heard from my new place of matriculation, a freshman in college. Always the youngest huh, well time catches up with us all doesn’t it. A 21 year old freshman is basically all Ive ever wanted, especially if that means I can go to university a mere five minute walk from my parents front door. Dream of dreams. Well at least im moving steps closer to being an aimless 20-something WITH a degree, and that’s really all my parents want ya know.

Before I have to go and subject myself to classroom lecture-style learning at uni Ive still go the summer to finish off the last two years of my wretched wasteful life, so here are my fun sounding hypothetical planz!

June 18th my tumultuous ten months here in am yisrael come to an end (we really need to think of an appropriate segue for this blog to continue after this date…)
Somewhere between June 19th – July 1st id really love to be backpacking through Thailand with virtually anyone whod like to come, otherwise it looks like Ill be touring Egypt and Jordan before spending a couple of days in nyc
Ive heard tale that BWP is planning on coming to visit the Metropolitan DC/Baltimore area for the celebration of our nations independence on July 4th in this lovely year of our lord
Following which I might have to sojourn into the jungles of the south to see him in Columbia
Also Ive heard early august ill be attending the Virgin music festival in Baltimore, this would be a good time for you to come out and meet me amongst my many friends and fans, I can most easily be found haunting the dance tent and checking out some prime acts on the main stages. hopefully you know my taste in music, its not too difficult (read: gay male style electronica/lesbian style songstress paired with either piano or guitar, perhaps both)

Up for debate are trips I could always use company for to Chicago, Hilton Head, Boulder, Pennsylvania (enlighten me as to why so many Jews call this home) and of course New York

Of course I also apparently need to have a job this summer, which is such a taxing idea to think about. I suppose Ill serve tables (don’t worry Brio Im not coming back) unless you’ve got a better idea of how I can make cash in hand quickly.

Side: I wish when I wrote interactive things to you, you would write back. That’s how this is supposed to work. Not that it isn’t pleasant to hear directly from you that you enjoy my blog, but then how will everyone else know. Its all about internet popularity.

Ok over that side

So I turn 21 at the end of august, my fake has expired in October and it looks like Im facing a lonely two months of living with my parents and having no where to go. Although getting older is the bane of, well, everyone’s existence, lord please let those months fly by. Believe you me when august 24th arrives it will be glorious. Hopefully by sept 1st ill be out of the house and living as any independent woman should, completely dependent on my parents until someone else chooses to take on my financial responsibility.

It looks as if its lunch time at work, how fun.










Just as a short afterwards:
I want to thank everyone for either coming and participating in my bat mitzvah or for your thoughts and well wishes, as well as generous gifts. It all means a lot.



- Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment