Tuesday, October 21, 2008

carried away

other issues with my mac:
how do i take pictures with it
where is this "iphotobooth" ive heard about in whispers


so anyways i totally should not have bought this cardigan today seeing as i think im going to howloscream at busch gardens in williamsburg this weekend and oh you know las vegas next weekend for halloween (im in a traveling mood these days). as if i didnt spend enough money in new york last weekend to make those trips almost impossible, i had one of my manic moments where i actually included "go to jcrew and buy cardigan" on more than one to do list in the last 3 days, to the point where on my break at work i went to jcrew and bought this cardigan (by the way thank you god for building a jcrew in reston town center). notes on the cardigan and its importance: this past weekend in nyc i only brought jackets and sweaters in a black scheme, so when i wanted to go out in my boat shoes, as i often do, i was at a loss. luckily bobby offered up a cutie cute cute mens blue cardigan. seeing as hes about as gay as a double rainbow its not like its so super masculine. anyways it wouldnt matter if it were because im such a lady and all. point being i wore it literally everywhere for three days, and it turns out that as he was packing for milan he made me give it back to him before i could hide it in my puma duffle. what a bad friend. obviously its become an obsession...since sunday (its tuesday now) and i needed this damn navy blue mens v-neck cashmere cardigan for 75 USD plus tax. (side - i did look for a womens but 1. they are over $100 more expensive because women are bitches and 2. it wasnt a v-neck - i dont have large boobs for nothing people. luckily i was able to reason with myself that even though im still about $700 short of where i need to be by next friday i dont have to return my cardigan for a couple of reasons, one because i can wear it at busch gardens and two because i look so darned cute (i would know i am wearing it right now with some grey jeans and the peanut necklace i made myself)

if you werent able to piece together where the two points i made this evening converge thats sad, but basically i cant even take a picture of how cute i am right now because i dont understand my computer. maybe im getting dumber as my cardigans get cuter... wouldnt that be a tragedy.



feel free to come stalk me at b.g. or in vegas
ill be the snazzy young lady cloaked in navy

-a

2 comments:

  1. anne, dear.

    bring your mouse to the bottom of your mac... all these neat little pictures pop up...scroll over to the red one that looks like a theatre curtain. THAT my friend is photo booth. You can use this neat tool to photograph yourself through the small, square, black lens at the top of your LCD screen. I wish you the best of luck with this adventure.

    Also, is that a MAGNUM bar that you are eating in that profile photo of yours??? Because if it is... I just wanna say that the #1 thing I miss about Israel is Magnums. Is that bad?

    ReplyDelete