Monday, April 12, 2010

success

even though its only been a few hours since my last post, i am just really stoked to have these mugs. plus i wore myself out at the gym and i have a test tonight (convenient excuses right), so it seemed like the perfect time to fire up my black&decker and enjoy a hot cup-a-joe.

heres how that went for me:



gourmet and supreme? how could this coffee possibly not be amazing


first attempt: not looking quite right. as you might notice that is clear water dripping from the filter. my wealthy coffee machine was too difficult for the likes of me to figure out. apparently you dont just dump water on top of the filter...i guess thats why theres space for water in the back. add one for me not being an adult.


second attempt: looking a lot better. at least i learn from my mistakes... occasionally.

success!

now its time to enjoy this bad boy, jam to some say anything, and get some studying done.


1 comment:

  1. listen dude, when making a pot of coffee the general rule of thumb for scoops of coffee is (however many cups of water) / 2, plus one extra. this works if you're making like 6-8 cups, so if you're doing less maybe the one extra can be like half. you're the culinary student, figure it out. GOSH. but yeah, that should get you some nice strong coffee.

    btw, wtf are you doing with folgers? i import my beans to this crazy country. brought back 4 bags of zabars this time.

    aaaanywhoodles. totally proud of you these days, and jealous that you live on the hudson. i fucking <3 the hudson. your barbecue pictures were disgustingly pretty.

    xoxo, your stalker on the mediterranean

    ReplyDelete