Monday, February 14, 2011

from my mothers facebook. im calling it "marital bliss" subtitled "the kids are alright"


Jed is done with his job, so he currently stays at home during the day. This is some adjustment (not recommended) His first great act was to create a chore list, telling me what to clean and on what day. He posted it on the refrigerator for me to see. I thought I had been doing the chores without a list for 25 years. At least now I know what he is doing with his time.
Friday at 12:08pm · ·

    • Barbara Alexander I want to be clear on this. Jed did give himself chores, but he excluded those he finds less desirable. I am working on my own list, and I too am choosing my chores. I like cooking so that will be one, and with Trader Joe's and Wegman's I still enjoy going food shopping. That will be the sum total in my new world. Neither of us have listed things like changing the cat litter. Houston - We have a problem!


1 comment: