Monday, February 14, 2011

i havent had sheets on my bed in three weeks. its not that i couldnt, and its not that they arent clean. its that walking the four doors down to the laundromat to pick up my clean sheets is near impossible, and until i run out of underwear AND the 24 hour duane read closes i have no real need to.

my roommates and i likewise havent had toilet paper in nearing two weeks. those duane read trips are on the way to work and carrying rolls of toilet paper all day seems cumbersome.

my glasses are still broken, but its just an arm so technically i can still use them.

im currently wearing my un-sweatpants (thats how they were marketed) inside out.

despite these hardships last night harry potter himself came into our restaurant and i got to feed him. it was in fact the best moment of my adult life.

No comments:

Post a Comment