Sunday, August 24, 2008

so its 228 the morning after my 21st birthday and im completely sober, not only that but i start school again tomorrow. damn its been a minute. in order to put off thinking about school i did just that, put it off. i dont have my books, i dont have any paper or pens (my work ones permitting), no back pack, hell i dont even know my schedule or where my classes are. and that says nothing as to whether im allowed to park on campus or not. suffice to say i am horribly underprepared, and really all that this whole going back to school thing has done for me is gotten my feet ready to fly. i love it here i mean i really do consider virginia my actual home, and i like it to be the place i come back to, but i just kind of feel like its time for a new adventure somewhere flirty. im aware of the fact that thats kind of impossible right now and my parents might end my life if i were to mention it, but im getting the sense these are going to be a few months to get through and not necessarily enjoy. ive held this job for almost two months thats like some sort of accomplishment right? anyways point being since ive got jittery feet expect the unexpected friends. i should hear back on whether or not im leading an israel trip this winter within the week so that should help calm me down, but if you live somewhere fun and you want a weekend guest get at me, i really feel like i need to start doing the things i profess to like and not just drinking and being really fun you know. so i want to travel travel travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment