Sunday, August 9, 2009

drama

someone has stolen my magical elixir, my pheonix tear-drops, my ghb!

before i left the apartment this afternoon i dripped a few priceless drops of colloidal silver into my pink ridden eye and went out for a quite lovely afternoon of park walking and movie watching with people who are smarter than me. when i returned to my extreme dismay my beloved drops had been removed by someone. i can only think of two people who might have done this. and i live with both of them. i am of the opinion one is more likely than the other. this does not leave me pleased. instead of ranting i will now post a bit of information on colloidal silver that i researched on wikipedia, because wikipedia is the only form of research someone of my temperament would do to know they had reached the final, and truest conclusion.

"It is illegal in the U.S. and Australia for marketers to make claims of medical effectiveness for colloidal silver, but some websites still list its use for the prevention of colds and flu, and the treatment of more serious conditions such as diabetes, cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, HIV/AIDS, and tuberculosis, among other diseases.[13][14] There is no medical evidence that colloidal silver is effective for any of these claimed indications."

as you can no doubt tell it is imperative that i get my medicine back or my illnesses* will never be cured.



a


*note the plural - as has long been suspected i have confirmed with myself that i do in fact have chronic fatigue syndrome

No comments:

Post a Comment