Saturday, August 1, 2009

starbucksburg

hello friends, i'm writing to you today from my neighborhood starbucks (also known as the place in which i receive internet access from for a monthly fee). when i moved here i bought myself instant coffee because i was being thrifty. now i spend $2.60 every single day on a grande iced coffee with skim milk. im honestly not even sure if i like this drink or not, but its only $2.60 and that's including tax. as you may have noticed i don't really have a theme for this posting. i just kind of wanted to write something. also the bathroom is on the fritz again. so basically being in my apartment becomes inconvenient occasionally. whereas starbucks allows patrons and passers-by alike to use their facilities. this is another reason i always buy coffee. i feel badly about using starbucks as an extension of my living space. i probably shouldn't feel bad, i mean i do pay to use the internet here already, and they really don't care that the bathroom is a free for all, but i definitely do come here with my morning hair. for those of you that have been subjected to morning hair you know that this is not a pretty thing. this is a thing to be feared. unfortunately after knowing one another for approximately two years (one of which we were forced into tight living conditions) leore finally came face to face with morning hair one muggy july afternoon whilst bobby and i were making a subway (eat fresh) run in gramercy. there was pure terror in her eyes, and this is someone who will be a part of my bridal party. imagine how my baristas must feel. that and i generally pay them in loose change.

thats probably enough for now. oh if you were reading to check up on me and my job situation i have two fake internships. don't ask, i don't have answers. all i know is that nothing is going on my resume after the summer is over.

a

1 comment: