Friday, July 11, 2008

$5 foot long

so work work work lets see
well tuesday i had to eat everything on the menu
it turns out every single thing we serve tastes exactly the same
it turns out that after 6 servings my stomach starts to revolt
i legitimately got to a place where if i opened my mouth to speak vomit would have just spilled out
i have my first food runner follow this evening
who hired me i have no idea what im doing
i tried to remember all of the core values of the company after several vicodins
it was really hard, there are 5 of them
(if youre wondering i got a 100% because im baller)



in more exciting news last evening apex nightclub, formerly known as badlands, rescinded their long standing 2 year ban on ME and i was admitted into the festivities. by that i mostly mean that since town has opened apex has steadily been losing business and they really could not care less. i could barely stand by the time i got in. classy. i totally dont miss that place. im totally probably going to go every week anyways. please dont remind me of anything i did or said.



connor is on his way to get me subway right now. i was too lazy to go so i gave him my credit card and my id, im sure thats like legal right. if i dont get my cold cut combo on italian herbs and cheese (with white american, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, lite mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, oil & vinegar) i will throw a FIT. a real proper princess FIT, and that most likely wont be cute, i mean im not even wearing a bra.



i like crab legs at hooters, they make me feel rich. just like driving the cadillac. i also like la ink, that show is fun. actually i like a lot of the quality programming on tlc. and bravo. and the food network. those are just fun little tid bits about the real me, you know so we can feel more connected.


well anyways im going to sulk around the house drinking my diet green tea until connor gets back. stay tuned






UPDATE:
my sandwich arrived!
im enjoying it now and watching old episodes of project runway
how fun


anne

No comments:

Post a Comment