Monday, July 7, 2008

the secret diaries....

so i mean ok its been a little over a month since i last posted, whoops. but i really didnt know how i was going to build a bridge between my time in israel and my life here in the states. they really very much have nothing to do with one another. but then it came to me. duh anne it doesnt matter!

so instead ive just come up with a new concept for my blog. im officially calling it "the secret diaries of an upper casual dining restaurant server". two things about the title. 1 i have quite obviously been watching the secret diaries of a call girl on showtime. 2 im pretty sure i can get fired for talking about work online, i know this mostly because it says so right there in my orientation handbook, which is why i have cleverly gotten around naming said upper casual dining restaurant that i got hired at this very afternoon. (you could just look it up on my facebook work info)

anyways from here on out expect fun little anecdotes about my trials and tribulations as a first time waitress, and of course absurdities that follow me around the nations capitol.

blogging is fun
and ive missed it
my brother hid his laptop from me, isnt that rude
i had to take out all of my nose rings for my interview, two of them closed up for the 45 minutes i was inside
work made me go out and buy the UGLIEST shoes, i kind of like them
they are all black leather boys nikes
i bet you probably like them better than the sperry top sider boat shoes i wore to the interview with my gap favorite khaki chinos and my leesburg outlet navy blue polo polo. being classy is something youre born with, sorry kids.

ok time to go to hooters with some dames, trannies, hookers and paul!


annnnnne

No comments:

Post a Comment