Tuesday, February 24, 2009

overhaulin'

in honor of the new face lift ive decided to give my blog (suggestion courtesy ewg) i decided to make a challah bread pudding. i dont even like dessert. although ever since valentines day i cant get this craving for sugar to go away. so this is what its like to be a woman. wait a second...


and might i add i think both ventures were quite successful



(inquire within for recipe)



lastly as day 3 of "no tweeze '09" comes to a close things are getting a bit hairy*:



what is a poor girl to do?
well for one i wrote my mother a note explaining why i needed her to purchase me new tweezers. 1) because its not my fault they fell down the sink, if i had a drain stopper this never would have happened and since i live in her home im pretty sure that is her responsibility. and 2) does she really want me to feel ugly, my entire sense of self worth could go down the tubes*

* puns intended!

anyway i think im going to try to start doing daily updates, well at least bi-weekly. so you know, pencil me in.

- a

No comments:

Post a Comment