Sunday, March 1, 2009

chronicle of a drunk foretold

WARNING: graphic content!


after going out with some friends and perhaps imbibing a small amount of what we will refer to as"booze" last night, i came home and was preparing for bed.  i turned the lights off and was trying to navigate my way to the bed in the dark.  when wouldnt you know it but i sliced my toe on an opened drawer.  thats normal.  ughh it was bleeding everywhere, and its like the band-aids are two whole floors above me you know.  anyways long story short i wake up to this...


that would be my left foot in a sock (unpictured: my bare right foot).  if you look carefully enough you might notice that the sock looks a little bulky around the pinky toe.  well that would be because...

during my stupor i decided that instead of making the trek up the staggering two sets of staircases i would instead slather my toe in disinfectant and cloak it in toilet paper until it became...


a hardened cast of blood and bacitracin.  gross.

a little more gratuitous blood for you


moral of the story....


just go find the damn band-aids

anne

No comments:

Post a Comment